We are now facing the era of complete digital transformation and automation at all levels. The CFOs, the CFOs Departments but also Business Leaders were invited to plan their next steps in the new era.
The evolving role of the CFO, the intelligent technologies that are opening up new roads, the changing regulatory landscape and the digital transformation of economic issues are the main sections highlighted at the conference will be held in Cyprus in May.
The Association of Chartered Accountants of Cyprus (SELK) was pleased to host “ICPAC Mediterranean Finance Summit “, that was held at the Parklane Hotel & Spa in Limassol, on 5-6 May 2022. This important conference aspired to offer a direct and interactive experience to participants, combining knowledge through leading internationals financial leaders, access to a business development network, networking opportunities, as well as practical tools and ideas that add value in shaping the strategy of each company.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Data Driven Finance Transformation
- Financial Compliance & the Evolving Role of CFO’s
- Digital Literacy & New Talent
- The CFO as the Driver of Sustainability
- Driving the Transformation: Culture, Change and Beyond
- Digital Transformation: A Business Journey PLUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INSPIRATION SESSION: ‘The Viva Wallet Journey: How Tech Innovation Unifies a Multi-Fragmented European Payments Area ’Yannis Larios, VP Strategy & Business Development at Viva Wallet
At the conference website you’ll find more details and the full agenda.