Assistant Audit Manager - Limassol and Paphos
By: RSM Cyprus Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit Assistant Audit Manager in the Limassol and Paphos branches to join our fast-growing Audit team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Ensuring delivery of quality client service and maintaining profitable client relationships
- Developing, supervising and mentoring team members
- Conducting research and performing other related tasks
- Possessing a deep knowledge of the client and the client’s business
- Being able to tackle more complex accounting and/ or tax issues
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- At least 2-years of post-qualification experience
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International or other related methodology
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Ability to review and provide feedback on work prepared by all staff in a professional manner
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Motivate, develop and direct people as they work
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language
Depending on experience a competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting " Assistant Audit Manager – Limassol branch" or " Assistant Audit Manager – Paphos branch"
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.