An international Group of companies offering a range of services including investment management, trading and property management services is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their team in Limassol. The role will sit in the Group's shared service entity and will provide Accounting support to a number of companies across the Group.
The main responsibilities include the following:
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations
- Maintain clients data/contract information updated
- Responsible for accurate and timely document management
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Experience in similar operating commercial role for 1 to 3 years is required for this role. Fluent English, written and spoken, is also a pre-requisite. This role would be suitable for somebody at the advanced stages of their professional accounting membership. Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Navision would also be an advantage
This role will be well suited to an ambitious individual who is looking to work in a challenging work environment. A competitive salary, together will excellent career prospects, will be offered to the successful candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team in a professional, fast-paced working environment.
Please send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>, or call Cristo Mastoroudes on +357 25730413 for a confidential discussion.